Jason D. Mills & Associates $1,500 Academic Scholarship
Jason D. Mills Law Offices Annual $1,500 Scholarship of 2020 will provide financial assistance to the qualified individual whose essay best addresses the topic below.
This Years Essay Topic
Write an essay on the following topic:
As an employee, what do you know about Workers Compensation? Do you know how it works? If not where you can find information or people who can help? Feel free to include a description of your job and health risks associated with it.
Format And Expected Standards
Please follow these guidelines:
- The Essay must be 1,500 words or less.
- Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. At least one of these has to go to an article on Mills & Associates blog. We added some below to get you started. Feel free to use different posts from our blog archive as well.
- Please note that the link to Mills & Associates must be “clickable,” meaning that it is not enough to simply cite to the post. (Quick tip: In order to make a link clickable, highlight the entire link, click “Command + K” on your keyboard).
- You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”.
- The work must be your own.
Essays submitted as GoogleDoc Files, private blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
Follow us on Social Media for updates:
This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
How to Apply
All applications must be filled out and materials received via the form below by July 15, 2020. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered. The decision of the committee is final. The winner will be notified by email or phone by August 15 of 2020. Scholarship funds will be disbursed to the college or university by the end of August of 2020.
Our scholarship recipient will also be asked to submit a current photo to be published in an announcement to recognize this year’s winner on our website.
Please complete the form below to submit your application.
By submitting your application, you consent to Jason D. Mills Law Offices publishing your essay and picture on jasondmills.com. Jason D. Mills Law Offices has the sole right to resolve any disputes which may arise in the selection of the award winner. There will only be one award allotted.