If you’ve been injured at work, call our office for a free consultation. We’ve helped thousands of people like you recover temporary and permanent disability payments and get their medical bills paid for industrial injuries and occupational illnesses. Let us help you file a claim or appeal an adverse decision. Our office is in the same building as the workers’ compensation court house, feel free to stop by before or after your hearing.
Employee Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
Most employees, firefighters and police officers in Nevada are covered by the state’s workers’ compensation system including firefighters and police officers. We commonly represent employees injured in a Las Vegas casino, construction site, manufacturing plant or healthcare facility, to name a few. Injured workers have the right to be compensated for injuries and illnesses caused by workplace accidents or exposures, regardless of fault. Injuries and illnesses only need to be work-related for the employee to be eligible for benefits.
Some of the most common workplace incidents seen by our workers’ comp lawyers include:
- Lifting injuries (back, neck, knee, ankle, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist)
- Slip and fall accidents and falls from heights
- Amputations of digits or limbs
- Accidents involving faulty safety equipment or defective machinery
- Severe burns, such as from fire, steam or chemicals
- Exposure to hazardous substances
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Workplace violence
- Work-related auto accidents
- Firefighter & Police Officer Heart & Lung disease claims